Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Longest Two Minutes Of My Life - #DwhellOnIt Ep. 40

The Longest Two Minutes Of My Life - #DwhellOnIt Ep. 40


Dwhell On It is a series where I answer your questions about my lived experience as a trans woman! A new episode gets uploaded every week! 


👍🏻 - Please like & share this to help get heard!
✉️ - Comment/DM with your thoughts of this episode or questions you'd like to get answered!
➕ - Subscribe for weekly episodes of Dwhell On It & more!


❗️ - Watch! Comment! Share!

01:20 - “What is the best way you could advise a baby trans like me to spend my time?”

05:12 - Complete this sentence: "I wish I had someone I could share …."

09:18 - What is the scariest part of being trans?

14:10 - What is the worst thing you experienced that you feel everyone else should go through?

14:58 - Is there anything about being trans that you can't get right?
15:31 - End anti-2SLGBTQIA+ abuse! - Get heard now!


Support #RunForWomen & women's mental health programs!
Donate today! Let's reach $1411!

Support #Walk4MD & individuals who live with neuromuscular disorders!
Donate today! Let's reach $1411!


#TaylorLakhryst: Trans woman, advocate, INFJ, ♊️, she/her/hers 🏳️‍⚧️
#YouTube #Twitter #Linktree


#HireWheller: A grassroots group aiming to help the #2SLGBTQIA+ community overcome often-minimized struggles.
#Instagram #Twitter #Facebook


#activism #Canada #diversity #ethics #equity #government #grassroots #humanities #inclusion #LGBT #LGBTQ #love #Manitoba #motivation #organizing #policy #question #questions #trans #transgender #Winnipeg

No comments:

Post a Comment