Friday, April 10, 2020

I said I was going to do this, so here we go.

Right now this is nothing but a quick "Hello World," if I may. I've been suggested a few times to write a blog and it's probably a great time to start now. Tomorrow is when I'll actually post something in the spirit of this blog.

My goal is to use this as a place that can double as a journal but is oriented around communication that feels left with me. Whether it was things that were said or something I experienced, I want to use this as a platform to share how those moments linger and resonate. I'm hopeful that letting myself be vulnerable will give you, the reader, inspiration in some way. Whether that lets you feel not alone with your similar thoughts, or to feel empowered by having something to share with me, or to feel excited by asking questions about something you find interesting, or whatever else that strikes you I will be happy to share that inspiration with you.

Posts in this blog may be positive, they may be negative, or they may be a cryptic mess of uncertainty, but that's all subjective and up to you to interpret.

Thanks for stopping by. It means a lot to me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment